Contacting Waterbeach Parish Council

Belinda Westwood
Clerk to the Parish Council
The Old Pavilion
Cambridge Road

Tel & fax: 01223 441338


If you wish to visit the Clerk, for example to inspect planning documents or other information held by the Council, please telephone to make an appointment.

If you have a complaint about any aspect of the Parish Council's work, then you should contact the Council and try to resolve the matter informally. You can contact the Clerk or the Chairman of the Parish Council. If such informal resolution is impossible, or you are dissatisfied with the response, then the Council has a more formal Complaints Procedure which can be accessed here.

For comments about this web-site including any information you would like to see on it, contact