In 2015 the government published a Transparency Code which applies to parish councils such as Waterbeach who have a gross annual income or expenditure exceeding £200,000.
We list below items in the code and provide links to the information where it is currently available on our website.
- all items of expenditure above £500 (details of all payments can be found in the monthly lists of payments/receipts submitted to the Council meetings)
- end of year accounts
- annual governance and accounting return (all information about the AGAR return to the external auditor can be found at here
- internal audit report (see above).
- list of councillor or member responsibilities
- Land and Building Assets
- Minutes, agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations